public policy. In doing so, make certain to answer the following questions:
- What are the main components of the United States Constitution that serve as the framework for how society governs and is governed? Explain. In your explanation, please make certain to describe the components of the Constitution that outline the primary branches of our system of government: the executive, judicial and legislative functions.
- In your own words, how does each component of the Constitution function to support our system of government? Explain.
- What is public policy? Explain.
- What purpose does public policy serve?
- What role does the average citizen play in developing public policy, if any?