What is the coefficient of variation (CV) of the net income estimate?
1. The forecast for your firm indicates theres a 20% chance that Net Show more SHOW ALL WORK FOR FULL CREDIT 1. The forecast for your firm indicates theres a 20% chance that Net Income will be $20000 a 60% chance it will be $30000 and a 20% chance it will be $40000. a. Given these conditions what is the expected Net Income for your firm next year? b. Given these conditions and your answer to part a what is the standard deviation of the Net Income estimate? c. Given your answers to parts a & b What is the coefficient of variation (CV) of the net income estimate? 2. Assume your firm is zero-growth and pays all its net income in dividends each year Also assume your firm can borrow money when it needs to at an interest rate of 6%. Currently your firms cost of equity (Rs) is 9% but if any money is borrowed that cost will rise to 10%. Sales this year are expected to be $600000 and operating costs are expected to be $500000. Your firms effective tax rate is 40%. Given these conditions what is the current value of your firm? What will be the new value of your firm if it takes on $200000 in debt? Answers to numerical problems: Question 1a: $30000 Question 1b: $6325 Question 1c: 21% Question 2: $728000 Show less