Identify Two Probables and the remaining Possibles
The student will then select one of the probables for further analysis, giving the reasons
for its preference.
The student will then prepare a detailed SWOT analysis with likely responses and
consequences for selected choice.
Finally, using the ‘hierarchical decomposition process, the student will develop a
research plan with assumptions for further investigation.
• Details and background of the Challenge and its impact on clients/customers/organisation
• List at least 5 solutions
• Identify Two Probables and the remaining Possibles
• Select one of the Probables for further investigation and reasons for its
• Using the SWOT analysis, what are the likely responses and consequences
o of this choice
• Develop a Hierarchical decomposition plan for investigating the selected solution
Learning outcomes assessed: