Discuss the issue and how best to resolve it. Provide a one- to two-page discussion of the case.
Access and read the text associated with the case specific to this assignment as it will be one of the early announcement in the companion website by your professor.
2. Review chapter 13 and/or 14 in your textbook that discusses the situations addressed in the case. Research any additional information that you feel is necessary for you to completely understand and analyze this case. It is strongly recommended that you use the Internet for additional research. Librarians are available to provide assistance.
3. Analyze the information provided in the case. Your write-up should be based on your case, your textbook, and other resources found using the library and Internet:
• Summary of the case: Provide a one page summary of the case.
• Discuss the issue and how best to resolve it. Provide a one- to two-page discussion of the case.
4. Using your analysis from Action Item 3, synthesize your information into three- to four-page paper. Follow the The OSCM academic paper guidelines are available on the course Web site.