This assignment is due Sunday May 8th by 11:59PM EST. This assignment follows the assignment that is attached in the word document below. The instructions are as follows:
This assessment enables you to demonstrate your mastery of the following course competencies:
- Evaluate the leader’s responsibility to prepare the self for work in a competitive, complex, and diverse workplace.
- Define a personal plan for evolving the present, reflective self.
- Communicate in a manner that is professional and consistent with expectations for members of the business professions.
Create a 45-page paper (excluding cover and reference pages) in which you complete the following:
- Explain your rationale for the necessity to accept responsibility to prepare the self, using the insights from the existing developmental pathways available to you for enhancing your global leadership skills.
- Evaluate a current development program you might create or in which you participate, relative to its ability to build deep self-awareness and growth, cultural intelligence, and Gardner’s five minds in prospective leaders.
Refer to the scoring guide prior to submission to ensure you meet all evaluation criteria.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
- Number of resources: Minimum of four resources.
- Length: 35 typed, double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.