Write clearly and concisely about public personnel management using proper writing mechanics.
Use evaluation sheet attachd for points from first assignment and revise according. Also use assignment 2 evaluation sheet to complete these assignment.
1. Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
1. Revise the previous assignment based on your professors feedback.
2. Analyze the organizational design of the selected agencys human resource management in relationship to the entire organization. Assess its strengths and weaknesses. (Title this section Organizational Design)
3. Assess the agency in terms of its global or international linkages, highlighting its application of theory to its approach to personnel management. (Title this section Global Linkages and Personnel Management)
4. Analyze at least three (3) of the major components of the agencys human resource systems goals and practices regarding the recruitment and hiring of a qualified workforce. (Title this section Personnel Recruitment and Hiring Practices)
5. Evaluate the agencys approach to training and programs provided for new and existing employees for the development of knowledge, skills, and overall competencies, highlighting the strengths and weaknesses. (Title this section Employee Skills Training)
6. Recommend at least two (2) actions the agency could take to improve in the areas of recruiting and training a qualified workforce. (Title this section Recruiting and Training Recommendations)
7. Include at least four (4) peer-reviewed references (no more than five  years old) from material outside the textbook. Note: Appropriate peer-reviewed references include scholarly articles and governmental Websites (Include no more than one non-government Website)
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the students name, the professors name, the course title, and the date. The cover page, revisions of the previous assignment, and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Examine the major components of the personnel management system, procedures, and processes in the public sector.
· Analyze the linkages between theory, research, practice, and teaching in the field of public personnel management.
· Recommend improvements to processes involved in public personnel management and / or solutions to problems confronting those in the field.
· Develop a proposal for strategic public personnel management for a specific setting.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in public personnel management.
· Write clearly and concisely about public personnel management using proper writing mechanics.