Write a 750-1000 word essay on constructing and administrating a questionnaire and its practical application in descriptive research. Include your opinion, backed by scholarly articles, about the strengths and weaknesses of this kind of research. In your essay, provide a treatment of at least FOUR scholarly research articles on the topic you have selected.
· Use Times New Roman script with a font size of 12 for the entire document.
· The paper should be double-spaced.
· Margins should be at least one inch all around.
· At least FOUR scholarly sources are utilized. Information is synthesized throughout the essay.
· The literature review has a strong introduction, main body, and conclusion.
· APA style guidelines should be used, including proper in-text citations and a reference page.
· The literature review should be well written and error free. Use spell check and proofread your essay for grammatical errors.
· The essay should be written in a professional tone. Familiar language (slang) should be avoided.
· Use direct quotations sparingly (paraphrasing is encouraged) and make sure quotes are properly documented.
· Be as concise and clear as possible throughout your paper.
· Each sentence should logically flow into the next sentence and each paragraph should transition smoothly to the next paragraph.