What is our current nursing practice?
The name of the movie is ?Wit? staring Emma Thompson.
The assignment is based on the movie Wit. follow all instructions for the paper.
Personal Reflections and Analysis of Wit ( the movie )
Demonstrating that the movie was seen (avoid vague generalizations, be specific with examples)
Writing that shows analysis and reflection and is not superficial (express your opinions, there are no ?right? responses). Writing about personal experiences is acceptable but not required.
(1) How does this film portray the relationships between the patient and her health care providers?
(2) How does the film portray the health care providers?
(3) What role does nursing play in the patient’s care.
(4) Consider the nurse?s advocacy role, and her teaching role. Is there any place that she could have done a better job in taking care of the patient. Any room for improvement in her delivery to care to this patient? (Do not criticize the technical care, remember artistic license.)
(5) What is important to this patient? What was troubling to this patient regarding her care? What is important in nursing education on any level in order for our nursing force to deliver patient centered care?
(6) How do we deliver patient centered care?
How could we change our practice to address these deficiencies in health care? Is it reasonable to expect that we could address the patient as a person, and still have time to take care of our patients? How do nurses get to know patients?
(7) What is our current nursing practice?
You can also discuss the movie from your own distinctive perspective, the above are only points you might consider.