What did you learn from your classmates posting?
Primary Discussion Response is due by Friday (11:59:59pm Central), Peer Responses are due by Tuesday (11:59:59pm Central).
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 250–300 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
Discuss the following points regarding the total quality management concept:
- Discuss personal experience in regard to quality improvement programs.
- If you have no experience, you should gain some from friends or work colleagues or—as a last resort—news articles.
- If news reports are used, references and in-text citations must be provided.
- What has led to the more comprehensive strategic view about total quality management?
- Why did some quality initiatives fail?
Responses to Other Students: Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with at least a 100-word reply about their Primary Task Response regarding items you found to be compelling and enlightening. To help you with your discussion, please consider the following questions:
- What did you learn from your classmate’s posting?
- What additional questions do you have after reading the posting?
- What clarification do you need regarding the posting?
- What differences or similarities do you see between your posting and other classmates’ post