Each student is to select a type of long term or residential care facility and research this category in depth. Information that needs to be researched is the
- history of the type of care provided
- a description of the facility selected,
- an evaluation/analysis of the pluses and minuses of the care provided by the facility including physical setting and healthcare provider aspects, cost, other patient options,
- impact of legislation on care and
- suggestions for improvement.
- The research assignment must be written in the students own words in a grammatically correct manner. Please be certain to include information from the nursing home compare website: http://www.medicare.gov/NHCompare. The typewritten (12 point font, Times New Roman), double-spaced part of the report should be between 5-6 pages in length (not less than 5 pages). The Grading Rubric is at the end of this syllabus.
The facility I chose is Millennium Memory Care At Monroe, N.J.
Please provide references with everything.