Outcomes and evidencing your opinions and statements with references that are appropriately cited is a core outcome for earning your MSN degree. So, when you want a post to count as substantial just check it over before posting –
• Some reference sources maybe repetitive, only need (2) references per question which most are already given.
• Does it meet the word count (195 or more words not including the reference or the question)?
• is it on topic and concise?
• Have you used a reference from a peer reviewed source outside or from the course readings to support your thoughts?
• Have you cited your source where the source is paraphrased or quoted within your text?
• Allow quotes to be appropriately cited, with the page and paragraph the quote came from?
• Each question also need to be formatted in APA 6th edition.
• Provide good American grammar usage and accurate punctuation.
Sentences have structure that is clear, logical, and easy to follow.
Bateman, N. (2012). The Business of Nurse Management: A Toolkit for Success. New York, NY: Springer.
Which resources might be used in nursing or health care settings to support an organization’s strategic initiatives? How are decisions made to allocate these resources efficiently? Once resource allocation decisions are made, who is responsible for the execution and evaluation of the decisions? What happens when changes occur in factors affecting resource allocation?