Explained the steps required to address everything required by an FOA
Nursing homework help
Using the weekly readings, the South University online library resources, and the Internet, research the importance of writing a grant or contract proposal narrative. Based on your research, respond to the following:
- Knowing that the “devil is in the details,” what specific steps will you take to make sure you have addressed everything required by a Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA)? Explain your answer with the help of examples.
- Which of these steps will be the most difficult to execute and why? Give reasons and examples in support of your responses. Be sure to cite any relevant resources.
Write your initial response in approximately 300 words
By the due date assigned, post your response to the below Discussion Area. Through the end of the week, review and comment on at least two peers responses. Consider commenting on their plans to make sure that everything is in order and that they have adequately addressed every component of the FOA. Respond to the assigned question using the lessons and vocabulary found in the reading. Support your answers with examples and research. Your responses should clarify your understanding of the topic. They should be your own, original, and free from plagiarism. Follow the APA format for writing style, spelling and grammar, and citation of sources. Start reviewing and responding to the postings of your peers as early in the week as possible. Respond to at least two of your peers posts. Participate in the discussion by analyzing each response for completeness and accuracy and by suggesting specific additions or clarifications for improving the discussion question response.
- Explained the steps required to address everything required by an FOA. Provided relevant examples.
- Identified the most difficult steps to execute and explained why they were difficult.
- Responses demonstrated in-depth research and analysis.
- Justified your answers with appropriate research and reasoning.
- Commented on the postings of at least two peers.