Part two research paper regarding greenhouse effect. Same requirements as Part one research paper.
1. Explain what the greenhouse effect is and how it occurs.
2. Name 3 primary gasses involved in the greenhouse effect and explain how they are released into the atmosphere.
3. Explain how the greenhouse effect is beneficial to todays society.
4. Discuss why scientists are concerned that more greenhouse gasses trapped in the atmosphere will result in global warming.
5. Explain some consequences associated with a warmer earth.
6. Name at least three areas where todays society could help to reduce these effects.
7. Explain how the actions of law enforcement, legislators, and people around the globe could help reduce any negative impacts that the greenhouse effect has on the environment.