Identify as a Service (IaaS)” Please respond to the following:
- examine how frameworks like Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) afford improved identity protection in the cloud. Alternatively, assess the security challenges that SAML presents to organizations.
- Examine the goals of this manifesto as they relate to a federated cloud environment. Determine whether you are for or against the outlined goals in a federated approach. Support your position with an explanation.
“Data Storage in the Cloud” Please respond to the following:
- Imagine that you are the CIO of a multinational consumer-based organization that has redundant servers across the globe. Examine three regulatory challenges you may face. Propose the technical or operational approaches that you would use to mitigate these factors.
- examine the possible innovations that cloud computing has yet to realize in organizations. Provide at least three recommendations that you could suggest to a CEO that would invoke disruptive change to an organization.
“Collaboration in the Cloud” Please respond to the following:
- From the first e-Activity, compare and contrast the cloud environment and technologies that VoIP companies employ for themselves and their end users.
- Differentiate between two of the more popular cloud-based collaboration services that you readily use. Elaborate on their offerings to end users.
“Virtualization” Please respond to the following:
- Imagine that you are a CIO for a midsized organization. Examine how you might fully virtualize your enterprise from your network appliances, servers, and end-user desktops. Select the virtualization solutions that you would employ and explain why. Explain how far you would go in extending this model.
- imagine that you are CIO of a midsized organization that must deploy virtual-server solutions for Windows and Linux. Examine the pros and cons of implementing the virtual machine platform of your choice.