1. How does the information in this case inform the practice of a master’s prepared nurse?
2. How would the master’s prepared nurse use this information to design a patient education session for someone with this condition?
3. What was the most important information presented in this case?
4. What was the most confusing or challenging information presented in this case?
5. Discuss a patient safety issue that can be addressed for a patient with the condition presented in this case.
The use of medical terminology and appropriate graduate level writing is expected.
Your paper should be 3–4 pages, excluding the cover page and reference page.
Your resources must include research articles as well as a reference to non-research evidence-based guidelines.
Use APA format to style your paper and to cite your sources. Your source(s) should be integrated into the paragraphs. Use internal citations pointing to evidence in the literature and supporting your ideas. You will need to include a reference page listing those sources. Cite a minimum of three resources.