Construct a Hoosier Burger case analysis paper using your weekly analyses. The paper should represent the research and recommendations you have created for Hoosier Burger over the last four weeks in a cohesive format. Your paper should demonstrate critical thought. The paper should be 10 pages
Format of paper should be as follows:
- Title of paper
- Students name
- Course name and number
- Instructors name
- Date submitted
The introduction should familiarize the reader with the project and outline the major points that you will cover in the paper. It should include your thesis statement. If you need assistance with writing a thesis statement, visit the Ashford Writing Centers website for help.
Be sure that your paper addresses the following points.
- System Overview
- Apply all four parts of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) approach to Hoosier Burger.
- Using the Hoosier Burger scenario, discuss at least one example of each of the nine system characteristics listed on pages 6-7.
- Provide an explanation of all Hoosier Burgers major subsystems.
- Explain which of the four approaches to system development found on pages 20-24 you believe should be used by Hoosier Burger. Support your explanation with examples from your own experiences and/or scholarly sources.
- Scope and Feasibility
- Explain how the Hoosier Burger project was identified and selected. Discuss the focus that the new system should have.
- Explain the Hoosier Burger projects scope.
- Assess the Hoosier Burger projects feasibility by using the six categories of feasibility factors listed on page 100.
- Using Figure 4-13 as a guide, develop a Project Scope Statement for the Hoosier Burger project. Include the following categories in the statement: General Project Information, Problem/Opportunity Statement, Project Objectives, Project Description, Business Benefits, Project Deliverables, and Estimated Project Duration.
- Requirements Determination
- Create a customer satisfaction questionnaire that includes at least five well-written questions. Explain your rationale for the style in which you wrote the questions.
- Create a waiter questionnaire that includes at least five well-written questions. Explain your rationale for the style in which you wrote the questions.
- Discuss the types of documents you are likely to obtain for further study as well as the types of documents that most likely will not be available. Discuss the types of documents that would be useful to analyze for requirements gathering purposes and why they would be important. Additionally, discuss which documents would be possible to obtain and why as well as which ones would be difficult to obtain and why.
- Identify which modern requirements determination methods would be appropriate for this project and explain why you think they would be suitable.
- Modify the Hoosier Burger context-level data-flow diagram (Figure 6-4) to reflect the changes mentioned in the case. Explain the changes you made and why you made the changes.
- Modify Hoosier Burgers level-0 diagram (Figure 6-5) to reflect the changes mentioned in the case. Explain the changes you made and why you made the changes.
- Prepare level-1 diagrams to reflect the changes mentioned in the case. Explain why you designed the diagrams the way you did.
- Data Modeling
Read the Hoosier Burger scenario on page 242 in Chapter 7 of the text.
- Based on the information provided in the case scenario, identify the entities for which Hoosier Burger will need to store information.
- Identify a set of attributes for each entity listed in part a.
- Specify an identifier for each entity and explain the rules you applied when you selected the identifier.
- Modify Figure 7-11 to reflect the addition of these new entities. Be sure to specify the cardinalities for each relationship.
To ensure readability, supply headings for each section of the body.
- System Overview
In your conclusion, restate your thesis statement. Review your conclusions. Include any ideas you have about the project that you did not already discuss.
Provide an APA-formatted reference list. In addition to the text, cite at least four additional scholarly references