Post your comments before Wednesday.
- Watch the video first.
- Find a simple sentence from The Power of Habit from chapter 4 or 5.
- Type your sentence on the discussion board.
- Look at a sentence from another student and identify the subject and verb. Underline the subject and highlight the verb.
- Check other sentences to see if simple and subject and verb have been correctly identified.
- Correct any errors on the message board.
page 151. Nothing else changed.
page 114. Phelps knew that something was wrong as soon as he hit the water.
Filter replies by unread