principles of normal anatomy and physiology of human body systems
Florida National University NUR3125
The purpose of this assignment is to provide the student an opportunity to reflect on selected RN-BSN competencies acquired through the NUR3125 course.
This assignment provides documentation of student ability to meet the following course outcomes:
· Apply principles of normal anatomy and physiology of human body systems to the pathophysiologic processes of common health problems.
· Identify concepts, principles, and responses related to pathophysiologic processes that result in disease.
· Discuss clinical manifestations of selected disease processes and health problems.
· Identify appropriate pharmacological treatment of specific diseases using the nursing process.
· Discuss the nurse’s role and responsibility for assessment of individuals experiencing health problems that result in pathophysiologic alterations
This assignment is worth a total of 100 points (10%).
Submit your completed assignment under the Assignment tab by Sunday 11:59 p.m. EST of Week 15 as directed.
1. The Course Reflection is worth 100 points (10%) and will be graded on quality of self-assessment, use of citations, use of Standard English grammar, sentence structure, and overall organization based on the required components as summarized in the directions and grading criteria/rubric.
2. Follow the directions and grading criteria closely. Any questions about your essay may be posted under the Q & A forum under the Discussions tab.
3. The length of the reflection is to be within three to six pages excluding title page and reference pages.
4. APA format is required with both a title page and reference page. Use the required components of the review as Level 1 headers (upper and lower case, centered):
Note: Introduction – Write an introduction but do not use “Introduction” as a heading in accordance with the rules put forth in the Publication manual of the American Psychological Association (2010, p. 63).
a. Course Reflection