Now that you have learned about the basic concepts and the need for marketing in today’s changing environment, select an existing publically owned company for which you would like to use as the basis for your research throughout this course.
Select a publically owned company and develop a three- to four-page background report on the company.
Your report will contain background information on your selected organization and their product or service offerings.
Be sure to include:
- A description of the organization and their current products and/or services.
- The company locations, both national and international, in which the organization operates.
- A thorough historical background summation of the company, including when it first began operations.
- On the company’s Web site you should be able to access the company’s financial records shared with their investors. This may be located in the annual report section of their Web site. Discuss your overall impression of the company’s financial status based on your observation of their financial records.
- Be sure to include the company’s mission statement along with your interpretation of what that mission statement tells you about the company and its concern for its employees and for its customers.
Apply current APA standards for writing style to your work