Unit 5 Group Project
- Deliverable Length: 7-10 pages with charts, excluding title page, abstract page, reference page(s), and appendices
You are now ready to present a process improvement to hotel management in the areas of focus (check-in, checkout, and hotel offerings).
Complete the following:
- Using process mapping and reviewing the information here, present the new processes for check-in and checkout to management.
- Pick 1 hotel offering and write a new process map for it. Along with charts, give a detailed explanation of the new process and where such improvement will benefit the hotel and increase customer satisfaction. Be sure to include all costs, resources, and management functions.
- Using the data gathered for check-in and checkout under your new process, present control charts that demonstrate the new process performance to management.
Please add your file.
For this portion, you will complete the following:
- Apply Six-Sigma quality standards and devise a plan for the hotel to monitor and control future process performance.
- Include 57 academic, peer-reviewed references that are relevant to and that support the deliverable.
o Describe management quality initiatives such as TQM and Six Sigma.
o Evaluate the quality control tools used to analyze and improve processes.