- Research three to five (3-5) ethical issues relating to marketing and advertising, intellectual property, and regulation of product safety.
- Argue for or against Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) marketing by drug companies.
- Determine who regulates compounding pharmacies under the current regulatory scheme, what the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) could / should have done in this scenario, and whether the FDA should be granted more power over compounding pharmacies.
- Decide whether PharmaCARE’s use of Colberian intellectual property would be ethical in accordance with:
- Virtue ethics
- Ethics of care
- Your own moral / ethical compass
- Analyze the way PharmaCARE uses U.S. law to protect its own intellectual property while co-opting intellectual property in Colberia.
- Suggest at least three (3) ways the company could compensate the people and nation of Colberia for the use of its intellectual property and the damage to its environment.
- Compare PharmaCARE’s actions with those of at least one (1) real-world company whose creativity in skirting legal technicalities led to ethical lapses and financial loss.
- Determine the success PharmaCARE and WellCo shareholders would have in suits against the companies.
- Determine whether or not PharmaCARE lives up to its brand. Support the response.
- Recommend at least three (3) changes PharmaCARE can make to be more ethical going forward.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia is not an acceptable reference and proprietary Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Any Given Deadline
WEBSITE LIVE CHAT:
WHATSAPP: +1 (205) 286-5157
Online top tutor is a licensed Academic Writing Service created to offer academic help to students from all parts of the world. Our writing services are unique and offer more than just a piece of assignment. We have a pool of extremely qualified and experienced writers who do your assignments with dedication.