– HISTORY: 10+ events (with dates or at least a year) with 1-2 sentences describing the event and why it is important. Your interview might add something to this. Be sure to cite your sources like this –> (Author, year published)
– ESSENTIAL INGREDIENTS: 5+ points with 1-2 sentences describing each. Your interview might add something to this. Be sure to cite your sources like this –> (Author, year published)
– EXAMPLES: Display the 3-5 excellent examples of your tradition. For each example, specifically discuss how the essential ingredients are used (and/or stretched).
– INTERVIEW: Your interview questions and the person’s answers.
– RESOURCES: All the resources (at least 6) that you have drawn from in APA format.
More than 300
RHETORIC AND ADVERTISEMENT RHETORIC AND ADVERTISEMENTA standout amongst the most essential parts of any promoting procedure is figuring out whoyour intended interest group is. There is no reason…