How does each theory affect the views of the individual who is part of the institution?
Evaluate the impact the Sociological theories, Functionalism, Conflict, and Interactionism has by choosing “politics” as the social institution selected from the list below:
In your paper address the following elements:
Social Institutions (politics)
1. How does each theory apply to the selected sociological institution? What are the similarities? What are the differences?
2. How does each theory affect the views of the individual who is part of the institution?
3. How does each theory affect the approach to social change within the selected institution?
4. Within the Sociological institution selected, how does each theory affect the views of society?
The Research Paper:
1. Must be seven to nine double-spaced pages in length, (excluding the cover and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
2. Must include a title page with the following:
o Title of paper
o Students name
o Course name and number
o Instructors name
o Date submitted
3. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
4. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.