- Give an in-depth discussion of the pathophysiology of your diagnosis as it occurs over time; include signs, symptoms, diagnostic studies and the underlying pathophysiologic process causing these signs and symptoms. Support this pathophysiology with high level evidence.
- Summarize treatments and outcomes in terms of pathophysiologic alterations.
- Once you have had an in-depth discussion of your diagnosis overall, be sure to connect your case discussion back to the patient you have presented. Example, If your patient has HTN and DM, be sure to include a discussion of the symptoms that your patient is exhibiting and discuss treatments specifically aimed for your patient.
- Support your case discussion with current (in the past 5 years) high level evidence. Patient information portals, disease association websites and other resources such as Uptodate, Epocrates, Medscape, Mayo Clinic are not considered high levels of evidence and should be avoided for your presentations. While use of the course textbooks is permitted, a minimum of 3 high level citations outside of the course texts is required. If you are unclear about what is considered high level evidence, please review content from your Evidence Based Nursing Practice Course
- Include some graphics to support your presentation and to make it more visually engaging
- Be sure that you are using your slides to support the verbal presentation. Do not simply read the slides to your audience. Presentations that are read to the audience without expansion of the content will be graded as if no narration were included.
- Presentation Length: The Patient Presentation component is typically 5 min or less, and a maximum of 3 slides. Be sure to include just the pertinent positive and pertinent negatives. The discussion of the case progression and pathophysiology is typically 10 -15 slides, and 15-20 minutes in length. The entire presentation is a maximum of 25 minutes and maximum of 18 slides which includes your title and reference slides.
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
Simple Ordering Process
Any Given Deadline
24/7 Customer support
Onlinetoptutor.com is a licensed Academic Writing Service created to offer academic help to students from all parts of the world. Our writing services are unique and offer more than just a piece of assignment. We have a pool of extremely qualified and experienced writers who do your assignments with dedication.
WEBSITE LIVE CHAT:
+1 (203) 402-8395