. paragraph#1 Identify and provide rationale for Florence Nightingale
2. paragraph#2 Describe the historical background of Florence Nightingale
3. paragraph #3 Explain the effect the Florence Nightingale had on the practice of profession nursing today.
4. paragraph#4 Provide a prediction of the future needs of nursing based on the nursing leader: Florence Nightingale
5. The scholarly paper should be in narrative format, 5 pages excluding the title and reference page.
6. Include an introductory paragraph, purpose statement, and a conclusion.
The introductory paragraph and purpose statement allow the reader to understand what the paper/assignment is going to address.
7. Include level 1 headings to organize the paper
8. Write the paper in third person, not first person (meaning do not use ‘we’ or ‘I’) and in a scholarly manner. To clarify: I, we, you, me, our may not be used. In addition, describing yourself as the researcher or the author should not be used.
9.Include a minimum of two (2) professional peer-reviewed scholarly journal references to support the paper (review in Ulrich Periodical Directory TO check if it is journal ).
10. APA format is required (attention to spelling/grammar, a title page, a reference page, and in-text citations).