Examine the case study by applying one psychological theory of your choice.
Next, research the chosen topic using scholarly resources and craft a thesis statement regarding your selected topicYour paper must contain at least six references from scholarly sources that are cited according to APA. Examples of scholarly sources include peer reviewed journal articles, research studies, professional websites with authored material, and government websites. Popular Internet sites (Wikipedia, Newsweek, New York Times, etc.) are not considered scholarly sources
In a well-developed eight-page paper address the following criteria for the case study you selected in Week One and outlined in Week Three. See the attached ABS200 Case Study List to review the case studies.
• Define applied behavioral science and the area of psychology from which the case study is explored.
• Identify and describe the potential source(s) and/or cause(s) of the issue that is/are relevant to the selected case study (e.g., genetic, environmental, social, cultural, organizational).
• Examine the case study by applying one psychological theory of your choice.
• Describe scientific research that is relevant to your selected case study. Include past and current findings and note any key changes.
• Identify and describe any relevant trends in working with your intended population.
• Detail a suggested plan of action for moving forward including advantages and disadvantages.
• Specify what you would do to build rapport with the clients in the selected case study.
• State ethical considerations that are relevant to this case.