- Begin with the work you completed for the Case Study: Evaluating Ashford University Institutional & Program Outcomes assignment in Week One.
- Review the feedback you received from your instructor and then create a case study that takes on the role you did not pursue.
- If you used your own story or that of a willing volunteer for the original assignment, then you will create a case study for a fictitious character.
- If you created a character for the case study in the original assignment, then you will use your own story or that of a willing adult volunteer.
- In this section, you will:
- Create a 750- to 1000-word case study of a real (either yourself or a willing adult volunteer) or fictitious person who has developed the competencies of their academic program at Ashford University.
- Evaluate your real or fictitious persons learning within the program as it contributes to the overall attainment of the institutional outcomes.
- Include at least one personal life example and one career example of applying the competencies to resolve personal challenges and an ethical dilemma (e.g., a client or research subject reveals compromising information about a friend or family member who also happens to be someone you know in a personal/social context).
- Create or describe a scenario in which the person wrestles with an issue related to the assigned research topic (Suicide) in her or his personal and/or professional life. Be specific in your discussion of the scenario and provide details demonstrating professional problem solving on the part of the person in your case study.
- Include a section wherein your fictitious person or you articulate a personal point of view, evaluate evidence, determine options for responding and evaluate the pros and cons of the options prior to making a decision about a course of action within the scenario.
- Conclude with how the problem was resolved and what the person learned while at Ashford University that assisted in an effective resolution.
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
Simple Ordering Process
Any Given Deadline
24/7 Customer support
Onlinetoptutor.com is a licensed Academic Writing Service created to offer academic help to students from all parts of the world. Our writing services are unique and offer more than just a piece of assignment. We have a pool of extremely qualified and experienced writers who do your assignments with dedication.
WEBSITE LIVE CHAT:
+1 (203) 402-8395