DON’T FORGET THE COMPARISON MATRIX
Choose a different company from the Week 3 Supply Chain Constraints assignment as well as those that you selected in Weeks 1 and 2. You may include the company you work for if not used previously.
Write a 700- to 1,225-word proposal to the CEO in which you include the following items (supported by course concepts and real life examples):
- Research two or three forecasting models, tools, and simulation models to determine the effectiveness of each, and describe how and why each will bring value to the company.
- Discuss how various constraints – such as information technology (IT), limited capacity, technology, and capital – affect the company’s supply chain.
- Analyze the expected pros and cons against the company’s current operational performance in order to propose four or five improvements to the existing supply chain.
- Compare the four or five proposed improvements using the Comparison Matrix provided.
- Evaluate how each would affect the company’s supply chain performance in the proposal.
- Summarize the proposed improvements that should be implemented into the company’s supply chain.Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment along with the Comparison Matrix