Evaluate appropriate evidence based nursing interventions in a variety of settings to promote the persons maximum health potential and independence.
Click Submit> Browse (find the correct file to upload) Upload> Submit
3. You can resubmit your work as many times as you like until the deadline. If you choose to resubmit, your earlier submission will be replaced, and you will NOT receive an Originality Report until 24 hours from when the submission was made.
4. You will receive a digital receipt as proof of submission. This will be sent to your Bucks e-mail address; please keep this for reference.
5. You are reminded of the Universitys regulations on cheating, plagiarism and self plagiarism. In submitting your assignment you are acknowledging that you have read and understood these regulations.
6. Late submission within 10 working days of the deadline will result in the mark being capped at a maximum of 40%. Beyond this time the work will not be marked.
7. You are reminded that it is your responsibility to keep an electronic copy of your assignment for future reference.
Instructions to Students:
This summative assessment requires you to submit a 1500 word critical reflection on the formative simulation of practice. You are expected to reflect on your actions and learning points during the process of preparation and collaboration during a fictitious multi-disciplinary case conference.
In order to pass this assignment, you must demonstrate how you meet the three module learning objectives.
This assignment tests the following Learning Outcomes for the module:
1. Demonstrate a critical understanding of the unique roles that health and social care professionals and providers have across a variety of care settings.
2. Evaluate the importance of inter-professional collaborative working involving people, families and carers to achieve optimal care and service outcomes.
3. Evaluate appropriate evidence based nursing interventions, in a variety of settings, to promote the persons maximum health potential and independence.