For each assigned presentation, you must write a “Reflection Paper”. This paper is to be a write-up of your learning, observations and reactions to the presentation and must demonstrate both your reflections about and your understanding of the topic(s) presented by our guest speakers. Your write-up must meet the following criteria:
- Content Demonstrates understanding of the topic(s) covered by speaker(s) and includes reflections upon these content areas:
- Three new things that you learned from the speaker.
- Two reasons why (each) functional role of IT presented is important to the business.
- One question that you have regarding the area of IT that the speaker covered.
- Adherence to Excellent Writing StandardsAttendance Criteria Met
- Between 300 – 400 words
- 12 Point Times New Roman Font, 1.5 spacing, standard 1″ margins
- No spelling or grammar errors
- Well written – concise and coherent
- Well Formatted, easy to read and grade (meaning – easy to find your required content)
- Visual cues that aid reading, such as: paragraphs, bullets, section headings, etc.
- A readable reflection that presents organized thoughts and ideas
Reflection #1: Reflection on Presentation by Owens