Develop a position paper on a health-policy issue that is likely to affect the State of Illinois over the next 2 years.
For the final project students in the same debate teams are asked to develop a position paper on a health-policy issue that is likely to affect the State of Illinois over the next 2 years. Mental healthcare access
• Identify a healthcare policy issue of their interest,
• Provide background on the issue that illustrate its importance to the state,
• Identify major positions on the issue that are reflective of the positions of different Interest Groups,
• Highlight steps that should be taken to address Interest Groups concerns,
• Examine repercussions and implications for different population groups
• Identify political resources available for policymakers to implement this policy,
• Analyze and explain steps that should be taken for policy implementation.