Below are the specific criteria for your report. Remember, this is NOT a retelling of the book.
1) Describe why you picked this book for a helping professional topic. (10 points; at least 1 half page)
2) What was the most surprising/disturbing/difficult part of this book and what was your personal response to this material? (10 points; at least 1 half page)
3) How has this book changed you or the way you think about people and/or issues described in the book? (20 points; at least 1 full page)
4) If you are a ‘helper (a counselor, teacher, minister, social worker etc.) describe how you would respond to this type of client, student, etc. (30 points; at least 2 full pages)
5) Your paper must reach a full 4 pages main text minimum. After including a title page and reference page, the total minimum page count will be 6 pages. Your paper must use correct APA format and include: 12 pt. Times New Roman Font, double spaced text, correct grammar, punctuation, spelling, a cover page, page numbers, page headings, in-text citations and reference page with references in APA format (10 points). I do not require an abstract for this assignment*.