I need a critique on the movie â€œSplitâ€ 2016. It should include
1. Diagnose the patient on all 5 Axes
2. List the different identities by name. Also discuss the number of different identities the patient discussed with his Psychiatrist. Which identity was the â€œhost?â€ How did the host differ from other identities?
3. Discuss your thoughts about the Psychiatrist therapeutic process.
4. Discuss how the patientâ€™s identities interacted with his captives (his prisoners).
5. Discuss how this movie supports the diagnosis we studied in class? Does it support anything you learned?
A link to the movie has also been included