Create a balanced scorecard that will help Outdoor Adventure Paintball Park align
Outline for Consultancy Report
Step 5: In writing a case study, the writing is in the third person. What this means is that there are no words such as “I, me, my, we, or us” (first person writing), nor is there use of “you or your” (second person writing). If uncertain how to write in the third person, view this link: https://www.quickanddirtytips.com/education/grammar/first-second-and-third-person
Step 6: In writing this assignment, students are expected to support the reasoning using in-text citations and a reference list. If any material is used from a source, it must be cited and referenced. A reference within a reference list cannot exist without an associated in-text citation and vice versa. View the sample APA paper under Week 1 content.
Step 7: In writing this assignment, students are expected to paraphrase and not use direct quotes. Learn to paraphrase by reviewing this link: https://writing.wisc.edu/Handbook/QPA_paraphrase2.html
Step 8: In writing this assignment, students may use external resources but the majority of resources will come from the course readings with a wide array of readings used.
Step 9: Read critically and analyze the case study provided under Week 8 content. Notate the key points in the case study.
Step 10: Create an executive summary. Although a report must be complete when presenting to a client, the expectation is that there is an executive summary so that the client can read quickly the main features of the report. The executive summary should be written in a way that makes the client want to read more so it must have enough information to see the potential behind the recommendations without having to read the entire report.
So you arent sure how to write the executive summary. Check out this resource to help you write the summary:
How to Write an Executive Summary: https://articles.bplans.com/writing-an-executive-summary/
Step 11: Respond to the required elements of the assignment. Be clear and concise in the writing and make sure the questions are comprehensively answered.
• In creating the consultancy report, students will first assess the business and identify specific areas of strengths and weaknesses of the business as it relates to the components of the P-O-L-C. In completing this section, do not create a heading for each element of the P-O-L-C but write from the perspective of the consultant discussing the strengths and weaknesses of the business;
• Select a management model (class hierarchy, democratic hierarchy, collaborative management or collective management) and explain why the selected model is most appropriate for Outdoor Adventure Paintball Park;
• Develop roles and responsibility of the owners and employees (Be creative in completing this task); Discuss why these positions are necessary to the business;
• Discuss communication and the flow of decision making in relation to the management model;
• Make specific recommendations for improving the management of Outdoor Adventure Paintball Park. Cover all aspects of the P-O-L-C. This area of the paper specifically addresses the areas of strengths and weaknesses identified above and puts in place a plan for the short and long –term success of the business;
• Create a balanced scorecard that will help Outdoor Adventure Paintball Park align its business activities to the vision and strategy of the organization, improves communication and monitors performance against goals;
Students are expected to show what they have learned in the course by applying theories and concepts. Be sure to support your reasoning.