Submit the rough draft of your Problem/Solution essay for your instructor to critique. Be sure to include:
- An introduction
- Identification and History of the Issue/Problem
- Evidence of outside research (data, quotations, statistics, all cited properly)
- Multiple proposed solutions, with one of them recommended (which sums up the arguments) and call to action
- Your draft should be 2 – 3 pages in length and use at least a minimum of 3 – 5 cited sources from the CTU Library or from Google Scholar.
- Your Individual Project should contain a cover page, headers, page numbers, and be double-spaced using Times New Roman, Arial, or Courier fonts. The size of the font should be 12 point.