https://onlinetoptutor.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/logo-300x75.png 0 0 Karis https://onlinetoptutor.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/logo-300x75.png Karis2023-01-10 02:04:492023-01-10 02:04:49Analyze the dynamics of a negotiation process and determine specific tactics to effectively implement the steps of negotiation.
Analyze the dynamics of a negotiation process and determine specific tactics to effectively implement the steps of negotiation.
Use the Internet to research an historical event that concluded with a negotiation. The negotiation in question could be the end of a war or conflict between nations, a merger between two companies, actions between Congress and the President, or any other event in which you are interested.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Briefly describe the selected negotiation.
- Examine the issues versus the interests of the parties involved. Determine how this difference affected the negotiation.
- Analyze the ethical behavior or tactics that are being used in the negotiation. Determine the effect they might have on the outcome of the negotiation.
- Determine the Best Alternative to a Negotiated Agreement (BATNA) and Worst Alternative to a Negotiated Agreement (WATNA) for each side of the negotiation.
- Develop a proposal for a distributive negotiation strategy for this negotiation.
- Develop a proposal for an integrative negotiation strategy for this negotiation.
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the students name, the professors name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the dynamics of a negotiation process and determine specific tactics to effectively implement the steps of negotiation.
- Formulate guidelines to improve the ethical behavior in negotiations.
- Given a negotiation requirement, develop a distributive bargaining strategy.
- Given a negotiation requirement, develop an integrative negotiation strategy that satisfies all parties.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in negotiation and conflict resoluti