Using the report you wrote in Topic 3 (file attached), create an executive summary presentation of the report (7-9 slides, exclusive of the title and reference slides) with appropriate speaker notes that could be delivered to a C-suite executive in a corporation. Include the following in your presentation:
- A summary of the industry and companies chosen.
- An overview of the chosen company’s liquidity ratios relative to the industry averages and to the competitor.
- An overview of the chosen company’s solvency ratios relative to the industry averages and to the competitor.
- An overview of the chosen company’s profitability ratios relative to the industry averages and to the competitor.
- Describe the importance of the budgeting process in an organization relative to these ratios.
- Prepare a variance report and balanced scorecard for the chosen company, comparative against the industry averages for liquidity, solvency and profitability (C.1.3)
- Which and how would these ratios impact capital budgeting decisions.
- A concluding summary of which company based on the analysis is overall better compared to each other and the industry.
Consider the feedback from your instructor on the case study report you completed in Topic 3.
Instructors Comments:Loren, Solid starting work in the paper. Please be sure to use a formal cover page. Good solid work in the information with liquidity ratios. In other areas, room for additional category ratios to be used and evaluated. A formal conclusion and recommendation is also needed to finalize the paper and select better performing company.
Be sure to cite three-five relevant sources in support of your content. Utilize the GCU Library and external sources for your research.
Title slide and reference slide are not included in the slide count. Include speaker notes below each content-related slide that represent what would be said if giving the presentation in person. Expand upon the information included in the slide and do not simply restate it. Please ensure the speaker notes include 50-100 words per slide.
Refer to the resource, “Creating Effective PowerPoint Presentations,” located in the Student Success Center, for additional guidance on completing this assignment in the appropriate style.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.