- D.C. Dawg started a business, Cats and Dogs Company, by contributing $6,000.
- The Cats and Dogs Company borrowed $2,000 from the bank on March 1. The note is a 1-year, 12% note, with both principal and interest to be repaid on February 28 of next year.
- The company earned $900 in revenue.
- Expenses amounted to $650.
- Distributions to owners amounted to $25.
You are to complete the following tasks:
- Show how each cash transaction affects the accounting equation.
- Give one additional piece of information related to the transaction that could be recorded in an information system for a purpose other than the financial statements.
- Prepare the four basic financial statements for the month of March.