Due:5/10/15 @12 noon
Topic:Improving the Quality of Comprehensive Care for the OEF and OIF Veterans with Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Please review the attachments below
Organization: Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical center of Houston
Camp Hope- Houston
Submit Organization and Participation Description
Provide a detailed background of the health, or health-related, organization you intend to do research with. Include the following as completed components of your paper:
- Vision and mission statement, history, types of services offered, and target population.
- Role in the community and other relevant information.
- Explain how the organization will help you to implement your action research project.
- Identify key stakeholders. Describe their professional experience, position, history with the organization, and how you will work with this organization.
- Discuss the expectations, priorities, and values of the health organization’s many stakeholders (for example, physicians, nurses, patients, staff, professionals, families, and community leaders).
- Describe the role stakeholders and participants will play in helping you to design and implement the action plan. Include additional specifics that show how it will be designed and implemented, such as scheduled meetings, expectations, an orientation plan to become knowledgeable about the organization, and so on.
- If you have been to the site, describe the staff routines as well as norms, climate, values, and culture of the organization.
- Describe the readiness of this organization to do action research.
- Conclusion and next steps.
Submit your paper in the assignment area by the end of the week.
You are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
- Number of resources: Minimum of 5 resources (1 must be from the Capella University Library and other reputable resources as listed in the course expectations).
- Length of paper: 2–3 typed, double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.